Nutrition Tip | Cottage Cheese
Sunday, 08 October 2017
Cottage cheese is a great, but often forgotten, food. High in protein and calcium, it ‘s a great topping that can be enjoyed within a meal or snack! Here’s how:
1. Add to your crackers with sliced tomatoes and fresh basil!
2. Incorporate into a spring pea, mint and parmesan pasta!
3. On a slice of whole grain toast with ham, spinach and a sprinkle of dukkah!
4. In your home-made burger with roasted beetroot, your favourite pattie and salad!
5. Bake a spud or sweet potato and add a dollop with fresh chives and cherry tomatoes!