"Nothing beats persistence"
- Date of Birth:
- 16 January 1979
- Home Town:
- Spending time with the family
- Business Analyst/Consultant - IBM
- Sporting Hero:
- Peter Weightman / Steve Moneghetti
- Personal Ambition:
- To achieve the very best results I can in sport and life knowing that I gave it everything I had!
- Follow me:
- Twitter Facebook Blog ,
- Marathon, Cross Country, Track and Field
- Preston / Knox
- Training Venue:
- Tan, Princes Park, Yarra Flats
- 2016 Rio Olympic Team
- 1st 2013 Medibank Melbourne Marathon, Course records and PB 2:26.05
- 2010 Commonwealth Games Bronze Medallist, India
- 2010 Nagano Olympic Commemorative Marathon Champion, Japan.
- 2010 Oceania Half Marathon Champion, Australia.
- 2010 Perth City to Surf Champion & Course Record Holder.
- 2010 Mallee12k Champion & Course Record Holder.
- 2010 Run For The Kids Winner, Australia.
- 2010 Gold Coast Half Marathon Champion, Australia.
- 2009 IAAF World Track and Field Championship Marathon, Germany, 18th.
- 2009 Oceania Half Marathon Champion, Australia.
- 2009 Christchurch Half Marathon Champion, New Zealand.
Want to have me speak at an event? Book me